WELCOME!!

Hey!!

Thanks for checking me out... Follow me as I blog about the daily craziness in my life... You might ask yourself why Jen Marden's daily life is relevent..I mean everybody has crazy things going on in there own lives what makes JEN MARDEN special? Well to answer that question I guess I need to go back in time a little because as much as I would not like to relive my past; it has brought me to where I am today & for that I'm Greatful.

From starting my own charity event consulting business to getting sued for 6 million dollars on fb to ending a bad engagement to almost dying on a Reality TV Show (THANKS MTV & TRUMP) to branching out & becoming NYC'S first Social Connector" to advocating for causes that are true to my heart to Having everything I thought I ever wanted externally & finally realizing that what I thought I wanted was exactly what I did not want to somehow being a magnet for the insane lol (more on that later) to working in Fashion to starting my own Jewelery line to having no filter at all to volunteering for Make A Wish to probably being the only girl to reject a certain Player on the Yankees to dating a psycho to being stalked (THANKS AGAIN MTV) And that's just been the past couple of years.....

I do hope you continue to join me on this crazy rollercoaster of a life through the ups and downs, twists & turns and the only thing I can gurantee is you will be in for the ride of your life!! Nothing is off limits in a DAY IN THE LIFE OF JEN MARDEN XOXO

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Karma is a bitch

Hey!!

Hope you had a nice weekend...

So here how it goes... Guy and girl have a nice dinner, guy decides to get wasted after already being drunk at the country club all day (finished a six pack of beer while playing golf normal right) followed by 4 Rum drinks poolside.. girl hopes her drunken friend will sober up by dinner.. Wishful thinking on her part as the dinner went on so did the consumption of alcohol he drank.. Totally disregarding the girls plea to slow down stop drinking and have some water..To her avail a compromise has been reached.. Guy and girl would leave after a glass of Jamison (like he really needed that)but whatever at least she knew his Bender was coming to an end.. That is until the guy announced as they left the restaurant that he wanted to finish off with a nightcap at a nearby pub.. At that point girl is getting fucken annoyed she is in know mood to stop anywhere that does not involve a bed, tv and maybe a joint... I'm just saying but continuing on with the story lol we are now walking home and just as the girl was about to breath a huge sigh of relief intoxicated guy stops in front of a bar and proceeds to tell girl that he wants to go in and have yet another drink girl pleads with him that it's best to go home no good can come of staying out but given the fact that he was a guy who was drunk and stubborn and did I mention drunk this was a lose lose situation either way.. Girl decided to go home pissed and annoyed while the drunken idiot stayed out......
Fast forward to this afternoon.. Girl wakes up and still hasn't heard from guy since she left him..a simple are u alive go F yourself text was sent. The text that she received was an apology first followed by...

Some asshole punched me last night. If that makes you happy! He broke my nose and gave me a black eye. Ugh. I'm an idiot..

So the moral of the story is....when your out with a beautiful nice normal sweet girl who wants to go home u best be going with her no questions asked you just GO! Bc at the end of the day karma is a bigger bitch then anyone can be lol..

6 comments:

  1. Dear Jen, I came across your post and decided you need good advice. I have a dating advice column and you are a classic example of "What Not to Do" on a date.

    To quote you above "when your out with a beautiful nice normal sweet girl who wants to go home u best be going with her no questions asked you just GO!" Correct, because a "nice normal sweet girl" would never stick around and want to go home with a drunk guy to begin with. Let alone, follow him around, desperately begging him to take her home. Desperate, don't you think?

    So the moral of the story SHOULD BE: Have more respect for yourself and stop dating drunken losers who have no real interest in you!

    It sounds as if you can use some dating advice and a new set of standards. If you have any questions you can email me at askalonka@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alonka,

    Thanks for your advice but unfortunately your comments and suggestions hold no relevance to the story at hand.. I would suggest that you filter your opinions when it comes to blogging or anything for that matter.. Maybe you did not understand the story or the irony of it bc if you have then your comments about me needing dating advice , being desperate and the need to have more respect for myself is so far from the truth.. I recommend you take a hard look at your own self and figure out why you feel the need to comment on something you obviously need advice on.. Lack of self esteem? A hater? No self worth??
    So the moral of the story is don't hate the player hate the game

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. Talk about going over your head. "Lack of self esteem? A hater? No self worth??" I believe that is called projecting, and has nothing to do with the moral of the story. Apparently, a man has to drink himself to oblivian to be in your presence. So the moral of the story should be, don't put yourself in rediculous situations with drunken men just because you are horny. Instead of smoking a joint, you should buy yourself a vibrator. And perhaps when you are not high, you will reconsider my generous offer of dating advice. With all due respect, Alonka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alonka, Here is some advice...GET A LIFE

    ReplyDelete